UPDATE: April 22, 2015 — DACA Dude linked to killing 3 people here in NC.
~~~ End of Updates ~~~
Good Morning Patriots. Today is the 70th Anniversary of the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima. Our fathers & grandfathers faced all sorts of threats to ensure our current freedoms. And today, it’s OUR TURN to fight for freedom for our children & grandchildren.
Today’s Battle is focused here in North Carolina and concerns the DACA & DAPA programs. Last year, shortly before the 2014 Mid-Term Elections, we discovered thousands of Illegal Aliens on our voter rolls. The NC State Board of Elections (NCSBoE) was very busy with current election process to do much investigating and follow up on these DACA individuals at that time. They did some work, but since it is an off year for elections, NOW is the time to light a fire underneath them, along with the NC Department of Motor Vehicles (NCDMV), and make them thoroughly go through records and remove every Illegal voter!
I’ll also encourage folks from other states contact your authorities too. I’m SURE you have the same problems that we have here in NC.
Here’s the Problem —- In 2012, the Feds started a program (not via any law, but a policy there at DHS) called DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) that was set up to provide Drivers Licenses & assorted other documents to a defined group of Illegals. To get them “Out of the Shadows” so to speak. Well here in NC, we fought it but our weaklings caved in, and our NCDMV started issuing NC Drivers Licenses to these DACA folks in March of 2013. As of September 2014, there were almost 15,000 DACA drivers licenses issued.
Now, because of the Motor Voter Act, created under Bill Clinton’s Administration in 1993, whenever you go to the DMV, they ask you if want to register to vote. Some offices may automatically sign you up electronically. I don’t know, I can’t get an honest answer on that question. The NC Policies at DMV were updated and such but somehow, an UNKNOWN number of these DACA folks wound up on the voter rolls. These are NOT CITIZENS and DO NOT HAVE the right to vote. But as with any other Government agency, the situation is SNAFU!
Now there is a Newer program called DAPA (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents) and the same problem will occur with it. And here a recent statement from Jeh Johnson of the DHS.
Accordingly, the Department of Homeland Security will not begin accepting requests for the expansion of DACA tomorrow, February 18, as originally planned. Until further notice, we will also suspend the plan to accept requests for DAPA.
It is important to emphasize what the District Court’s order does not affect.
The Court’s order does not affect the existing DACA. Individuals may continue to come forward and request initial grant of DACA or renewal of DACA pursuant to the guidelines established in 2012.
1) Contact the NCSBoE and demand they do a thorough debugging & removal of all DACA / DAPA individuals listed on the voter rolls. They have time this year to get the info, and the records, from DMV on all DACA / DAPA individuals. They can also assign the LOCAL BoE’s to go thru the county records and PURGE these falsified Voter Registrations.
2) Contact your NC Representative & NC Senator in the NC General Assembly. Get on THEM, to GET ON the NCSBoE & the NCDMV.
3) Contact your Local County BoE (Board of Elections) and find out when their NEXT meeting is. ATTEND that Meeting and Video it! They should have one at least every month or so. If they don’t, leave a comment here on this blog to alert me. Please include the NC County, the County’s BoE Chairman’s name and any other pertinent info ….. We’ll release the BIG DOGS on ‘em!
Suggested letter to send and / or some talking points:
I’m contacting you today concerning our Voter Rolls and the fact that they contain Illegal Aliens. Last year (2014) it was determined that thousands of DACA individuals were showing up as legal voters when it fact they are not citizens at all. The NC-DMV started issuing DACA DL’s in 2013 and as of Sept. 2014 there were almost 15,000 of them. The last I heard was that a SAMPLING of the DACA database had turned up over 1,400 of them that were ALSO on the voter rolls. That SAMPLING was taken back in Oct. 2014.
I want MORE than just a SAMPLING…. I want a Thorough Examination of the voter rolls to ensure that not one single Illegal Alien can cast a ballot here in NC. I want All 100 Counties cleaned up! I want every individual that submits a falsified Voter Registration Form to be prosecuted as a FELON as the NC Law Stipulates.
2015 is an OFF YEAR for elections here in NC. Only local Municipal Elections take place so your office has MORE THAN ENOUGH time to get the rolls cleaned up & purged,
And charges need to be brought forth against ANY & ALL illegal voters in the state of NC.
Can you tell me IF there is any investigation currently in the works?
If so… then I would also like to know;
* Can you tell me where we are in this investigation?
* Who is the Contact Person for me to get updates from?
* When do you believe that your investigation will be completed?
* Where can I find the results of the Completed Investigation?
* Can you tell me WHAT is being done to prevent any FUTURE voter abnormalities?
~~~ End of Letter / Talking Points ~~~
DACA Links with lots of GOOD Information on the entire process. I’ll encourage each of you to thoroughly read these links.
Respectfully submitted by SilenceDogood2010 this Nineteenth Day of February in the Year of our Lord, Two Thousand and Fifteen.