Currently we have what —- About 7 US Navy Vessels very close to Syria?
2 Aircraft Carriers and about 5 Destroyers, I think.
Let’s think on this for a moment:
1) What is the MISSION in Syria?
2) From the administrations recent behavior (aka Benghazi and other actions), if these vessels are attacked, WILL they be ordered to STAND DOWN? What if ONE Vessel is attacked, will the others NOT be allowed to come to its aid?
3) Remember the 9 Flattops ALL in Port at Norfolk, from December 2012? How many of those are still there? How many of these vessels are totally ‘OUT OF COMMISSION’ at the current time?
4) Remember, from August – November 2012, when we had Russian Subs patrolling our US Waters and the current administration did nothing.
5) Remember November 9, 2010? A Missile was launched off the California Coast and the administration did NOTHING
“Two governmental military experts with extensive experience working with missiles and computer security systems have examined the television video and conclude the mysterious contrail originating some 30 miles off the coast near Los Angeles did not come from a jet – but rather, they say the exhaust and the billowing plume emanated from a single source nozzle of a missile, probably made in China.
They further suggest the missile was fired from a submerged Chinese nuclear submarine off America’s coast, and point out that the timing of the alleged Chinese missile shot coincided with an increasing confrontation between the U.S. and China, and was likely meant to send a message to Washington.”
6) Remember March of 2013 and the intel that Chinese Engineers were given TOP SECRET info on our Missile Defense Technology.
Summary: It appears to this blogger that the Barack Hussein Obama / Barry Soetoro Administration is trying to destroy our Great Republic. This administration has ‘Time & Time Again’ violated our Constitution and placed our military at GREAT RISK.
Oh LOOK —- Miley is Twerking!
Respectfully submitted by SilenceDogood2010 this Second Day of September in the Year of our Lord, Two Thousand Thirteen.