Please join me along with the NC Federation of Republican Women at the NC State Legislative Building.
NCFRW Grassroots Activism Alert
Contact: Joyce Krawiec firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, March 9, at 10 A.M. at the Legislative Building at 16 W. Jones St. to encourage Legislators to override the Governor’s veto of the Health Care Repeal bill, HB2, “Protect Health Care Freedom.”
Enter the Building on Jones St. and go to the right side lobby. We will meet there and call on legislators.
We only need to have 4 Democrats join the Republicans to override the Governor’s veto. Two Democrats, Rep. Jim Crawford and Rep. William Brisson voted with Republicans to pass the bill. We will only need two more Democrats, as long as these two hold their vote. It has been suggested that we may have more success with the following:
1. James Crawford- Resides- Oxford, NC- Represents these Counties- Granville, Vance
Raleigh# 919-733-5824 District# 252-492-0185
2. Dewey Hill- Resides- Whiteville, NC- Represents these Counties- Brunswick, Columbus
Raleigh# 919-733-5830 District# 910-642-6044
3. Bill Owens- Resides- Elizabeth City, NC- Represents these Counties- Camden, Currituck, Pasquotank, Tyrrell
Raleigh# 919-733-0010 District# 252-335-0167
4. Tim Spear- Resides- Creswell, NC- Represents these Counties- Chowan, Dare, Hyde, Washington
Raleigh# 919-715-3029 District# 252-797-4481
5. William Brisson – Resides- Dublin, N.C.- Represents these counties- Bladen, Cumberland
Raleigh# 919-733-5772 District# 910-862-7007
Please spread the word. If you live in these districts or know anyone who lives in these districts, it is most important that these legislators feel the heat from their constituents.
I am asking all tea party leaders and other activists to join us as well.
Please invite all of your Tea Party friends. We need all the “BOOTS ON THE GROUND” that we can Muster. Thank You and feel free to share this blog or at least get the message out.
Respectfully submitted by SilenceDogood2010 this Eighth Day of March in the Year of our Lord, Two Thousand Eleven.