We all have heard the left’s arguments that Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and All of the Tea Party Folks are Racist Bigots….RIGHT?
So, now I would bring your attention to a “Pledge of Hatred” that Glenn sent to DC this past week. He created this “PoH” (pronounced pooh as in Winnie the Pooh) after the events of Saturday January 9, 2011 in Tucson, Az. Also to be noted is that majority of the Democrats have not, and WILL NOT, sign this pledge.
As a matter of fact, Media Matters (George Soros liberal media site) has stated this a trick by Glenn to entrap them.
Politico reports that Fox News producer Virginia Grace is “reaching out to members of Congress to try to get them to sign on to the pledge denouncing violence that Glenn Beck unveiled on the air yesterday.” In the email, Grace states that Beck will “publicize the list of participating members tonight on our show as a message of unity.”
In reality, Democrats will be refusing to sign the pledge for two reasons:1) As noted above, Beck is a cancer upon the body politic who constantly uses violent rhetoric, race-baits, and furthers bizarre conspiracy theories.
2) Part of the pledge implicitly slams virtually every Democratic member of Congress, along with President Obama, and conflates them with violent revolutionaries
Glenn Beck’s Pledge Jan. 2011
I challenge all Americans, left or right, regardless if you’re a politician, pundit, painter, priest, parishioner, poet or porn star to agree with all of the following.
* I denounce violence, regardless of ideological motivation.
* I denounce anyone, from the Left, the Right or middle, who believes physical violence is the answer to whatever they feel is wrong with our country.
* I denounce those who wish to tear down our system and rebuild it in their own image, whatever that image may be.
* I denounce those from the Left, the Right or middle, who call for riots and violence as an opportunity to bring down and reconstruct our system.
* I denounce violent threats and calls for the destruction of our system — regardless of their underlying ideology — whether they come from the Hutaree Militia or Frances Fox Piven.
* I hold those responsible for the violence, responsible for the violence. I denounce those who attempt to blame political opponents for the acts of madmen.
* I denounce those from the Left, the Right or middle that sees violence as a viable alternative to our long established system of change made within the constraints of our constitutional Republic.
I will stand with anyone willing to sign that pledge. Today I make a personal choice. I urge leaders of both sides and all walks of life to join me as all Americans joined hands on 9.12.2001.
This Patriot is just Appalled at the Violent Rhetoric that Glenn spews! Our Democrat leaders will sign a 2000 PLUS page bill that they haven’t read, but refuse to sign this Pledge. Let us elect MORE Democrats to offices of power, Shall We? (Yes…we really do need a Sarcasm Font)
In closing please enjoy one of Silence’s favorite old tunes.
Respectfully submitted by SilenceDogood2010 this Sixteenth Day of January in the Year of our Lord, Two Thousand Eleven